The Beach
As I sat there in the exquisitely soft sand
I thought how nice
would it be to have a fan.
I sat there until I became hot and sweaty, I then decided to
go for a swim.
The water was felt like ice that had
just melted, but had not yet become the slightest
bit warm.
I had to dunk my body under the water.
I hesitated for a few moments.
Then, I just had to.
But what could be under the surface?
Seaweed that would pull me under and keep it that way?
Or friendly fish that greet me with the nod
of a head.
I finally had to dunk.
Nothing happened at all!
Except for the fact that I became numb head to toe.
After a day of joyous fun, like all things,
it came to an end. I didn't like it, but it did.
Nice job! I liked the part about the seaweed or the friendly fish. Very philosophical. Could it be seaweed being circled by friendly fish?
ReplyDelete